He walked into my space, and started to take over my friends and possessions, all with a sly grin on his face. I left the area soon, not willing to stand him any more. Walked down a path and something from out of a game told me that everything was going back to normal. It was something like, Possessions: 100% yours (in my colour, like in those RTS games) Suddenly it turned to his colour. He appeared, and I grabbed him by the neck. I wanted not to fight, but this was too much. We tussled and rolled on a snow covered plain. I won by bashing his head against the ground and knocked him out. I had the intent to kill. I stared at him laying there. I knew he wasn't dead, but I didn't want to kill him anymore. Then a group of plain clothes police like people came and helped him up. At first I thought by not killing him it would just end. But no, he still pointed the finger at me for assaulting him. There was no arrest, because I woke up.
Second dream during the short nap, before going to school. This is a slightly biased and twisted account of things that actually happened. I guess this dream came up due to recent events.
It isn't actually totally his fault. Like I said, this dream is super biased. But its like, instinct, sort of reason formed from nowhere so you have a reason to fight.
Anyway, I had deaths occur in my dreams before. To have someone die, it means a bit like, to totally remove him from your life. I guess I almost wanted to totally remove the person, but something held back?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment