Sunday, February 25, 2007

Overnight Combo Tour

Tour just ended today, after visiting many locations to show my stuff, lol. No la, actually just back to back overnight sessions. First Eden's place for some mahjong and SSBM. It's really hard to actually win at mahjong when you don't know exactly the best pattern to win, given your hand. Lost $6 T_T. But all in good fun, and it traded off because I won in SSBM, hah. Marth and Link own. At least mine do because I suck at the rest. :S

Some catch up time with ex-neighbours and gang: Lester, Andee, Dalton, Joey, and already mentioned Eden.

Random purchase for fun, the tiramisu ice cream was not bad. Can't remember the brand, but if I see it again I'll edit this post or post another one about it. You can get it from any NTUC Fairprice, though.

For breakfast, the bagel from Macdonalds is abit love-hate type. The bread is so hard, and currently with an ulcer on my tongue and the wall of my mouth rubbed sore due to the wisdom tooth, that's not being very helpful. But the omelette is really cool, filled with onions and tomatoes. Not easy to find healthier food, good thing the fast food chains are trying a bit. I know, they aren't exactly healthy.. but healthier nonetheless?

Then took a break and went down to Tedo's place for hardcore SF3 battles. Zai people JY and then Melvin came down too despite all the postponing nonsense due to last minute interviews from MOE. >.>

Apparently I unlocked some secret hidden power somewhere and suddenly Tedo and JY couldn't win my Remy, Ryu, Ken.. >.>

Then it peaked with crazy parries! First parrying JY's Gouki's triple hit fireball plus his low forward into my own low forward fireball.. If I was less shocked I probably do a super combo. Lol Can't remember who I was using. Then parrying all off Mel's Ibuki's Super Shuriken attack. That was like o.O Spam parry ftw!

Halfway it got traded to Tedo when the "real game" started. Lol wth "real mens' game". Loser drink! Absolut Vodka peach. I lost every darn match until my alcohol limit ran out (3-4 shots? small shots? not sure). Damn. So did JY, though he opted for more drinks lol.

I still managed to win a few matches after recovering from the alcohol though ^^

Went for breakfast at one of the coffee shops in Toa Payoh central. The duck rice recommended by Tedo was not bad. But too bad they ripped us off, if not I'll recommend it too. $5 for a standard plate? Just because they mixed it together and decided to give us half a duck on a plate instead of 4 separate standard duck rice. Bah. The drinks was also wth. A tiny cup (probably like what, half a can. Like those in Korea) of Milo, Horlicks or Tea for $1.10 They really "cheat little kids money" sia.

And my drumming speed is really slow and inaccurate. ORZ. Maybe I should just stop and train real guitar. Did I say this before?

Thus ends the OCT07. I think it was pretty worth it. But work restarts..

I think it's good mentioning names of your friends on the blog. Helps you remember the good stuff you had together and keeps you from being a selfish bastard.

No comments: