We got called into a meeting where everyone were checking the results of their application to CMU. Wing Yi was there and Melvin was very happy to see her. She had platinum ash or gold-ish hair, longer than usual. I couldn't make out any other faces at first, but there was a bunch of us.
Then some guy passed me my file with a big F scribbled on the top. My application to CMU failed. Why? My computer specs were too lousy. I was like WTF. They needed it to be Pentium 4 and above. I started to argue how my AMD Athlon XP was on par with it. Then Tedo told me to go appeal. I wasn't sure how to appeal, so he went on to say that there's this email system for appeals.
So I rushed off to appeal. I ran down some generic hallway until JY caught up with me and handed me my file that I didn't take. It didn't have the F on it as clearly as I saw it earlier. Then we got into some printing area with this industry sized printer. We started printing like mad; this printer had some turbo boost where you can apparently print more pages than the computer can detect. Kind of like cheating the amount of paper printed to get more print out of our paper. The printer uses roll fed paper. Someone gave me some curved cutter to cut the paper. I stood there wondering and then trying a way on some loose paper to cut it straight.
Then I woke up confused.
Actually I don't know if it was CMU. I saw Wing Yi so I assumed. Then there's Tedo. I think I was actually talking about my current computer specs which is an Athlon 64, but I usually confuse the two anyway, since I hardly kept up with computers during the time before I got this computer and my older one. Er, we should have been looking for a computer lab, but we went to print stuff? Anyway those printers can cut the paper automatically when they finish printing.
It's quite scary actually. Who wants to fail for anything, even if it is a stupid reason. Considering I'm heading down later to talk to Mr Quah about my Flash module. I don't want to fail! Seriously! Its a good thing the dream woke me up though, if not I may end up oversleeping, since I slept at 530am. Why so late? I don't know.
I don't want to fail Flash..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment