Went out with Hanz, Gillian and Melvin for an objective filled day. All went to buy their stuff: Guitar Amp, Band tees, and drum sticks. I just tagged along to look see, play a bit of Drum mania and eat.
My drumming skills still suck. Not fast enough to go from hi-hat to crash. I play almost any lvl song in dtxmania on the keyboard with 2 fingers only, but get stuck with lvl 30 songs on the real DM machine, even on autobass. Considering whether to actually go train up or just leave it and train, guitar. As in real guitar.
Recently eating a lot though. 4 meals a day. Today had the wan tan mee at Sunshine Plaza. Really really worth it. Dinner also eat out, KFC again. Can't get enough of the bandito pockett. Why am I eating? Growing? Still missing the height I want, but its been so long. 2nd growth spurt? ^^
Why does everyone make a fuss about having a partner? It's ok if you have one, but just having normal friends will do too. A balanced mix of both guy and girl friends will be great.
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment