Wow, haven't updated for almost a month. So, seeing that I'm awake early today and because I've pretty nothing much to do for this time slot.. or maybe I do. Ah well. Still sleepy.
So, what have I been doing? Let's see..
I've got an xbox 360! Been playing Rainbow Six Vegas online and cleared Gears of War on Insane. Gears of War competitive multiplayer sucks though. Hardly any local players, and usually you get whining boys from some country, and its a shotgun fest. So meh.
Rapid-response Futuristic Squad heh.
Training for jamming sessions on my electric guitar. Thanks to Hanz I'm back on my guitar which I didn't touch for about a year, also partly due to school work. Can say I'm getting better! Still need to work on theory, which I'm quite lazy to. :/
Studying Japanese as well. Still so slow on the hiragana! あいうえお かきくけこ さしすせそ たちつてと only, since 2 weeks. :/
Anime! And J-drama? Leave it for a more detailed post..
National Service is coming soon.. I failed NAPFA though but, gah, no time to train up again. Oh well. 2 extra months.
Completed ICO and Shadow of the Colossus! Those games are worth to play. Action puzzle platformer, but mostly its the special feel it gives that are missing from other games. More detailed post soon.
What else.. Oh. Eating more Subway subs! You HAVE to try Subway. Not so liking the Pepper Lunch though. Gahh. Now I'm hungry.
So.. going to eat! Jaa
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment