Saturday, August 4, 2007

Another 2 weeks gone just like that. Whenever you look back, it always seems time passed by so fast. I have so many things I want to write about but then the short rest period I have and the many things I want to do always seem to conflict. I really need to put them into priority. NS did really teach quite a bit to me about discipline and urgency, but I won't go into detail about NS stuff now.

So many things I want to do:

- play computer games, keep up to date with games
- watch anime, keep up to date with anime
- practise guitar
- learn japanese
- shop for clothes
- apply for university
- sit down and relax, sleep style or just in a comfy chair listening to music
- go out with friends
- learn to draw anime
- blog about NS happenings

And these are just the overall points, not yet in exact detail of the actual things, like watching which anime, playing which game, keeping up with what news etc.

..

I think I have an idea how to prioritise them now.. but that I'll keep to myself first.

Recently went out with some of the Section 3 guys from my company. Great to know these guys, they're cool to be with. We went out to play CS and DotA, then went to Vil'age to eat.

I now find that I really don't know a lot of things. In fact I'm really damn noob in quite a lot of matters (which means knowledge and/or skill). I guess its alright not to know somethings, but it's better to know more than to know less right? And its definitely better to be proer.. so yeah.. I need to put in more effort to improve at the things I do.

Improve.

No comments: