Saturday, June 2, 2007

Classified: C

Some people say its always your fault, but they don't realise they hold some too.

Why is it that I have to be the one to speak up? I know that I've got to, I'm afraid of things screwing up and stuff. But they don't talk too, because they are afraid too.

You try to have stuff, their either doing some other shit of sorts, and the thing you asked about was one they suggested. You spend time on it, thinking they're with you, then you find out that you're the only one left on it. You ask again, thinking they'll come back one day, but they're long gone.

You screw one up, you know that its your fault and try to change. But you're dropped man, you're dropped.

You believe in your perception, though it may fail you at times, and you don't understand people at all yet. But you can feel it, you know sometimes you're right. And this is one of those times.

Yet another classification: C.

Peaked at C? Sad.

No comments: